Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Optimus Prime is my hero... by way of Bob Marley

The name of my 2 kids.... when i have them. You'll have to excuse me. i am on a Transformers high. Finally saw it last night and i loved it. Haha! ok. but really i would never give my kids those names. I'll save them for my dogs.
Coming up off a great weekend. Hung out with my roomie and his cute friends. No complaints about that.
like i was telling my roommate earlier, its one of the first weekends that i didn't spend in Plano with the family. Almost every weekend, on Saturday morning i pack my bags and drive to Plano. After a hard week at work, its where i go to unwind, eat good, and just chill. I don't do much there except play with my dog, talk to my mom, talk business with my dad, go to the mall, and watch TV. But by doing so i realize that i am missing out on a lot of fun. I love where i live, i love the area, i love the people... why am i not soaking it up?
Sundays will always be family day, but now officially Saturday is "stay in Dallas and do anything and everything" day.

No comments: