Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Random thoughts by some Indian chick

So i'm bored at work and my roomie told me i was slacking on my blog so might as well. My boss is not here today so its pretty much a free for all. and i was a good co worker today and brought chicken biscuits for breakfast for all. What a treat! i love that place. but i don't really eat fast food so now i feel fat. boo! i am looking forward to a casual weekend at the house, by the pool. If it rains, i don't care, i'll still be out there.
No drinking for me tonight or tomorrow. I am saving my time, energy, money, and liver for Sunday's beer and liquor Football Throwdown. The backdrop for this fiesta is of course the Boys v. Bears game. So much anticipation building up right now. Its huge. me and the coworkers have been talking shit to each other about it all week. The #1 offense in the NFC v. the #1 defense in the league. (i think) so look forward to that. and if your not a football fan, your weak. i won't date a guy who is not a fan.
i was at the gym the other day checking out this fly honey at the counter. it was monday night and the folks at the counter were talking about how every guy in the gym wanted the monday night game to be on. Of course the Cowboys came up because we had just beat the life out of Miami. The hottie says that he doesn't really get into football. all of a sudden not so hot anymore. maybe he was gay. which, i'm told, is what that particular gym is full of. i don't see it but my gay-dar is weak. its all the liquor. ok gotta go. bye

No comments: