Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Real Talk by BabyBenz

Captured by lyrics......
Ronad Isley plays on in the background…..
Hailed as the greatest writer of the 21st century...
Ya’ll question whether I’m falling off…
I’m really confused ya’ll on this one…
I’m usually what they whisper about…
I’ve been in it this since Chips was out…..
You might see me anywhere, day in the life….
I’m so bossy, boy get off me…..
Laid back, Maybach, don't even talk to me......

Here’s that ignorant shit you like…
I’m only trying to give you what you want….

They're all actors looking at themselves in the mirror backwards...
Can't even face themselves....
DON"T FEAR NO RAPPERS.....
Don’t believe everything your earlobe captures, its mostly backwards….

What do my lyrics got to do with this shit!
Scarface the movie did more than Scarface the rapper to me…
Are you saying what I’m spittin’ is worse than these celebutants showin their kittens, you kiddin?

No comments: